Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Boredom and Writer's Block is....

The WORST combination!

Because, you know, you don't want to be bored, and you don't want to have writer's block either. And when a writer is bored (if they are ever bored) they usually write, but they can't if they have writer's block.

This is my situation as of now:

I'm at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport waiting to board flight 598 to Boston-Logan International Airport so I can get in the car and my mom will drive us home to the snowy oceanside town of Brunswick, Maine. I am bored and I also have writer's block (as I have had for many days now, almost a week) and my flight isn't supposed to leave until 2:15 PM and right now it's three 'till one o'clock. That's an hour and eighteen minutes!! How will I survive if not by staring at Microsoft Word for long minutes waiting for my long-expected epiphany??

I guess time will tell, as it does with all things.
Emma out.

No comments:

Post a Comment